Valid as at 12th February 2018
The term 'Will Authority' 'Make Your Will Today' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website Make Your Will Today Limited. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The information on this website was drafted with brevity and clarity in mind. It does not provide exhaustive detail of all our legal policies, terms, conditions, nor all aspects of our collection and use of personal information and / or data. However, we are happy to provide additional information or explanations if needed.
Our business is all about providing great services to enable our customers to achieve their aims.
We aim to behave responsibly in everything we do and to be transparent, fair and ethical in all our dealings with customers, suppliers and everyone with whom we interact. Hopefully we’ve created an inclusive working environment in which all our people feel free to be themselves.
When using our website and other services you must agree that we may collect personal information and / or data about and / or from you. We do not knowingly collect personal information or data from people who are under 13 years of age
If you do not accept all of this you should stop using our services immediately.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged, wherever possible, on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and / or be a criminal offence.
- This website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical or other issues.
When you create an account on our website you will also be agreeing that we can add your details to our newsletters / mailing lists. Each newsletter and mailing list will give you full opt-out / stop instructions.
By accessing this website you agree that the laws of England and Wales shall apply to all matters arising from, or relating to, the use and contents of this website or information provided to and / or by you via this website. You also agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction in first instance of the English and Welsh legal system with respect to such matters.